Friday, August 28, 2009

Economy Getting Some Legs?

It has been a busy six weeks. I have several drafts that I have been working on, but just not enough time to complete and post. I am glad that I do not have time to post, as I own my own businesses, and would rather burn the extra oil for the delicious cheese at the end of the maze than to miss out.

However....

I studied the Greenhouse Effect back in the early 1990's. I spent a lot of time studying physics and chemistry of the atmosphere, but was not enough of a radical politician to get the right ideas. For some reason, I guess I learned that the laws of physics are conservative and cannot be changed, applying to the scale of the problem, I just cannot accept a "leap of faith" belief to accept a theory or model when there is no real meat or equations to explain the model or theory.

Anyway, I left with the knowledge that somehow the fiery yellow ball in the sky somehow causes more to our lives than a miniscule change of one molecule in 10,000. A molecule that has much more to do with the life cycle of humans than the cycle of the atmosphere.

My reason? Here

Of course, there is definitely some GreenTard spin to the article, where the attempt to undermine the news with a ridiculous claim towards the end of the article in one, stupid sentance:

"The solar cycle does not have as great an effect on Earth's climate as the El Nino cycle."

Oh really? What drives the El Nino effect, jackasses?

Thanks space.com. Your attempt to report as an unbiased group shows your savvy.

No comments: